Mismatch in the no of subscribers and delivered emails

VVT

Hi @twisted1919 ,

After updating to 1.3.5.9 , I'm seeing a difference in the count between total confirmed subscribers and total deliveries attempted. Total deliveries attempted is always less than the number of confirmed subscribers. Please see the attached screenshots from various customers for various campaigns.

I clicked on the "view details" button under the delivery rate slide to check how many emails got actually pushed out and that was equal to the "delivery success/processed" count.

Please take a look (access details are there in the support ticket related to the fbl stuff that I already created ).

Thanks in advance, this is an impacting/critical issue for me :(

Attachments

• deliveryVSsubscribers1.png
    deliveryVSsubscribers1.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 12
  • deliveryVSsubscribers2.png
    deliveryVSsubscribers2.png
    117 KB · Views: 13
@VVT - Is this happening for all campaigns?
Is it any chance that more subscribers have been added after the campaign has finished sending?

This is happening to all customers and all campaigns with higher number of subscribers. Not happening to smaller test campaigns. No subscribers have been added after the campaign. Please take a look, cuz my customers are eating my head :)

I upgraded the software on 30th Dec and seeing this variation on almost all campaigns after that.

And something is definitely wrong there. I have set a quota of 500 emails per hour per delivery server. But now the campaigns are taking only 1 hr or so to finish sending 5K plus emails. And 1K emails are sent out in 5-6 minutes.

Please take a look at my dashboard.

@VVT - Just had a look at your dashboard.
For a start i disabled sending with pcntl as that is the only change i did for campaigns processing.
Secondly, from the moment you've updated, i have pushed a few more small updates to the archive of the app, so it would be best if you would upload the files once again, to be sure you have all changes.

And something is definitely wrong there. I have set a quota of 500 emails per hour per delivery server. But now the campaigns are taking only 1 hr or so to finish sending 5K plus emails. And 1K emails are sent out in 5-6 minutes.
This is because of PCNTL sending, things are processed in parallel.

So, after the changes i did, i think you should re-upload the files and then send another campaign and see where we are, if the issue is fixed.
Then we can pick up from there.

Turning off PCNTL fixed the issue it seems. that fixed the delivery rate plus count mismatch.. thanks man.. there was an urgent campaign going on..

Please update me from where I can get the updated files.. Am I supposed to download the new copy of same version and update again ?

I'll give a try.. But can you tell me how campaigns at once and subscribers at once relate to campaigns in parallel and subscribers in parallel ?

"Once" seems similar to "Parallel" to me :D

Back