mil word in every page that as numbers

PauloAlex

Hi,

I have a very strange behavior on my mailwiz installation, in many place where that is a number, in front of the number comes the word "mil", for instance, in dashboard on the boxes, i have

7 mil
Campaigns

1 mil
Lists

and so on.

Anyone can give me a clue ?

Thanks

Hi,

I have a very strange behavior on my mailwiz installation, in many place where that is a number, in front of the number comes the word "mil", for instance, in dashboard on the boxes, i have

7 mil
Campaigns

1 mil
Lists

and so on.

Anyone can give me a clue ?

Thanks
Maybe your browser/extension on auto-translate?

No, it's because of the language, you most likely have set pt_pt as the language/region for the app.
Just use pt simple, without region code.

Hi, seems it was a language situation, strange.

Changed it but seems that it still gets some cache since some parts still shows the mil word

Thank you

It's solved.

Another question, don't know if already anyone asked this.

How can I have the emails, forms, pages, translated to each language ?

How to change the login language form ?

@PauloAlex - Most of the translations are done in the files, but for things like the list forms (subscribe, confirm, unsubscribe, etc) since these are saved in database for each list, you can safely translate them in your language as you wish for each list.
If you wnat to have other base language than english for all these lists, go to Backend > List page Type and translate them from there, those pages are used as the base pages for all the new lists you create.

Yes, but when translating this pages they will be only available in one language, not all that are available for the users ?

How to do it ?

They are in english so that users can wrote them in their own languages if they need to, there's no automatic way to translate those pages in all available languages from the app.

I mean to be available to have a multilanguage site, it's needed to have the way to translate also the pages, forms, emails, etc.

I have another question, to upload a theme is there any particular design or I can upload any bootstrap theme i wish ?

Back