MBuilder - Premium Email Builder Extension For Mailwizz

@Jatin Sahani Is this still being developed? I bought it and have it installed, but it's causing the app to load really slowly - each page admin page is taking 30+ seconds. When I enable debug, this looks like the query where the delay is:

01:42:30.757363 profile system.db.CDbCommand.query
begin:system.db.CDbCommand.query(SELECT `category`, `key`, `value`,
`is_serialized` FROM `mw_option` WHERE `category` = :c. Bound with
:c='system.extension.mbuilder-email-editor.data')
01:42:30.757415 profile system.db.CDbCommand.query
end:system.db.CDbCommand.query(SELECT `category`, `key`, `value`,
`is_serialized` FROM `mw_option` WHERE `category` = :c. Bound with
:c='system.extension.mbuilder-email-editor.data')

If I disable MBuilder, the app runs quickly as expected. Help?

Thanks!

I am experiencing the same issue. This extension is the cause of Mailwizz being slow and the developer has not made changes because he/she relies on another Email Builder that hasn't been updated since.

I am experiencing the same issue. This extension is the cause of Mailwizz being slow and the developer has not made changes because he/she relies on another Email Builder that hasn't been updated since.
What's the underlying Email Builder you mention?

I had bad experience with the built-in template builder so far.
I saved a simple default template and when I return to edit it, it's not loading.

I clicked "Toggle template builder" and the saved template is showing like the template did not exist.
When I click "Toggle template builder" again, the saved template shows. Like WTH?

@sandandkush - you should better use the built-in drag and drop builder. It's not perfect but at least it's supported :)
I never got mobile responsive emails to work with the template builder. Unfortunately, it's just far too basic and slightly behind the creative curve to be any use to me or my clients.

@

Thanks for your reply.

@mahid1f I really don't understand which Unlayer plan will be suitable? We have MailWizz extended license and we manage multiple clients who design and send their own emails.

Moreover, I believe your Unlayer editor extension is installed like any other MailWizz extension? How do we connect your Unlayer editor extension with Unlayer? through API or copying and pasting the code? Also emails designed using your Unlayer editor extension will be saved on MailWizz or on Unlayer?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Back