MBuilder - Premium Email Builder Extension For Mailwizz

I purchased your software but my login details are not working and my email / username say they are available to register.

Im trying to download the latest 1.3.1 zip Ext but unable to to as the link int he email I got says my download link has expired.

please advise

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xo416vutcjgwj4n/Screenshot 2017-02-26 02.21.37.png?dl=0

email = jamie.whittingham@gmail.com

thanks

Can you open a support ticket at support.mbuilder.co as i can give you send you the link to version 1.3.1 now.

Thank you. did you know that I bought the extension on version 1.0 and now its 1.3.1? I didn't, and I got informed.
I would like to get a link with all the versions or just the current version.

Thank you. did you know that I bought the extension on version 1.0 and now its 1.3.1? I didn't, and I got informed.
I would like to get a link with all the versions or just the current version.

Well that's strange as when ever we send an update it goes to all the existing customer from our website only.
If you have any issues just mail me at "jatin@mbuilder.co" or you can connect with me via Skype "jatinsahani@outlook.com"

Thanks

Well that's strange as when ever we send an update it goes to all the existing customer from our website only.
If you have any issues just mail me at "jatin@mbuilder.co" or you can connect with me via Skype "jatinsahani@outlook.com"

Thanks
You are 100% correct. unfortunately I had to give the accounting email of the company to purchase the product, so the notifications were going to that account. I'm truly sorry once again.

Back