MBuilder - Premium Email Builder Extension For Mailwizz

So this is not a native Ext which is a shame.

Will your file / DB upgrades / updates break future MW updates?

@twisted1919 would you be able to comment on their install steps and if they will screw up MW or if future MW versions will screw up their Ext ?

Thanks

My name is obviously not twisted1919 :) , but...

It appears to be very strange if this is not a "real" extension! My team is extending and re-working a lot of how Mailwizz works (resellers, permissions, analytics, customer signups, price plans, recurrance, tax handling, payment gateways, a/b testing, responsive template editor (Mosaico), the flow etc) and there is not one single change of the core files and it would surprise me if not both Jatin and Allante knows that.
AFAICS there is no need to change anything in the core, so this appears to be very strange. Maybe a misunderstanding?

Last edited:
My name is obviously not twisted1919 :) , but...

It appears to be very strange if this is not a "real" extension! My team is extending and re-working a lot of how Mailwizz works (resellers, permissions, analytics, customer signups, price plans, recurrance, tax handling, payment gateways, a/b testing, responsive template editor (Mosaico), the flow etc) and there is not one single change of the core files and it would surprise me if not both Jatin and Allante knows that.
AFAICS there is no need to change anything in the core, so this appears to be very strange. Maybe a misunderstanding?

Well i understand your point mate. We might not need to change anything in the core from the next mbuilder update, as i will sit with my developers and look into other way of making that popup window to work, as we are just inserting "hook" to create a new button which makes the popup work for selection.
Rest I really appreciate your reply this give me more ideas to make this extension more better :)

Purchased "Premium Email Builder Extension For Mailwizz" a while back and was excited to start using it. Got round to installing it today and tried to activate the license. Nope. "Invalid license".

@Jatin: that's the license I was given in the purchase confirmation. I have no other license, no other installation of the application and so far only spent money.
Raised a ticket on the mbuilder support, so you should be able to easily resolve this, and fast, please. MailWizz has set a high standard in terms of quality, responsiveness to the community and support. I sincerely hope you are not letting him down by dropping the ball so early in the game.

Purchased "Premium Email Builder Extension For Mailwizz" a while back and was excited to start using it. Got round to installing it today and tried to activate the license. Nope. "Invalid license".

@Jatin: that's the license I was given in the purchase confirmation. I have no other license, no other installation of the application and so far only spent money.
Raised a ticket on the mbuilder support, so you should be able to easily resolve this, and fast, please. MailWizz has set a high standard in terms of quality, responsiveness to the community and support. I sincerely hope you are not letting him down by dropping the ball so early in the game.

Hello, We see that you have just recently opened a support ticket a few hours ago. We have seen your ticket and will update your ticket soon. Thank you for your patience.

Hi Guys, I would like to request everyone who bought this extension, Please open a "Support Ticket" by registring at "support.mbuilder.co" if you're facing any kind of issue with installation or activation.

@nadworks we have already replied to your ticket please check and let us know there only if its working for you now.

Thanks

Mbuilder_Banner_2x.png

Thank you for all the feedback, MBuilder v1.3 is now available. With the new changes, we have removed the dependency to change the core files and modify database. As that will be handled by extension itself now. The updated version which will not be needing any core file modifications and database addition. For those who were having issue with paying with PayPal we have added two new payment gateways to make the checkout experience much easier. Also, we have also added new pricing options,

• Mbuilder Extension + No Support – $49.00

• Mbuilder Extension + 3 Months Support – $79.00

You can purchase MBuilder here: http://www.mbuilder.co/

For our existing customers,
Those who have modified mailwizz core files, as per previous documentation, We'd like to request them to remove all the changes or simply replace your original files back. As from this version onwards we wont require any mailwizz core modifications. Also remove the columns added inside the database as per the previous documentation. After doing the above mentioned steps & replacing all the extension files, Please disable and then enable the extension from "Extend" Menu. If you face any issue please open an support ticket at "https://support.mbuilder.co".

If you have any questions please contact us,

MBuilder Team
MBuilder.co | Jatin@mbuilder.co | Allante@mbuilder.co

@Jantin Sahani @Allante Johnson
I just tried your demo today and received this error when I tried to create a campaign. I was under the assumption this error would be fixed with the lastest update. Please can you confirm this is fixed now?

Error 500!
CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '32' for key 'PRIMARY'

Thanks

@Jantin Sahani @Allante Johnson
I just tried your demo today and received this error when I tried to create a campaign. I was under the assumption this error would be fixed with the lastest update. Please can you confirm this is fixed now?

Error 500!
CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '32' for key 'PRIMARY'

Thanks

This error is not related to Mbuilder Extension, its coming due to reset database function we are using thanks for reporting, we will get this sorted on our demo.

Thanks

Hey guys,

Thank you for all the feedback, MBuilder v1.3 is now available. We hope everyone is having a good valentine’s day with their loved ones. To show our appreciation here at MBuilder we will be offering 14% off your purchase using code “Valentines”. Discount code will be valid for 24hrs.

Mbuilder Extension + No Support – $49.00 w/Code $42.14

Mbuilder Extension + 3 Months Support – $79.00 w/Code $67.94

With the new changes, we have removed the dependency to change the core files and modify database. As that will be handled by extension itself now. The updated version which will not be needing any core file modifications and database addition.

You can purchase MBuilder here: http://www.mbuilder.co/

If you have any questions please contact us,

MBuilder Team

MBuilder.co | Jatin@mbuilder.co | Allante@mbuilder.co

What is included in the support? And it is possible to purchase it later?

Included in our support pack will include the following: Assistance with reported bugs and issues, Help with included 3rd party assets & Answering technical questions about item’s features. Both plans will include MBuilder version updates via email. You can purchase support later on if you would like.

Hi!
I bought the expansion, how to change the location on the Russian language?
And how to change the name of the start button the editor?

Hello Rustam, Could you please open a support ticket at support.mbuilder.co and we can give you the instructions on how to do so. Thank You.

Back