MBuilder - Premium Email Builder Extension For Mailwizz

kU1LuIoOgpLDx5en7UtibIAkWKc-zlO6uJWxYEApQXDvNvS3olcpcr7I72bpOB9RxBOtQn_u7tZ1SR8vdoCTsWDVcGy9_T0y5gYB1JbZG7WxYIBbBADYyPNSDv926MYJAdrahpY

Premium MJML Email Builder For Mailwizz 2.0 Available Now On Envato

Create Beautiful & Responsive Email Templates. MBuilder is an easy to use drag and drop email builder extension with MJML Template Engine for your Mailwizz Email Marketing Application. Just drag the blocks from sidebar and edit or move them around with ease. Make your Emails standout with background colors, GIF's & patterns, a custom call-to-action button and more.

We have made Mbuilder as simple as possible!

We have made things as easy to use as possible. So you do not have to worry about hand coding your email templates anymore for your business.

BUY NOW: https://codecanyon.net/item/mbuilder-drag-drop-editor-for-mailwizz-ema/20672576

Envato Price
MBuilder + 6 Month Free Support $49.99

TRY IT OUT
https://editor.mbuilder.xyz
User:- demo@mbuilder.co
Pass:- demouser

Demo resets every hour, If you face any issues please try again later.

For our existing customers,
You will receive an email with the new MBuilder version for free. We also have a new support center. Please email us and we can manually set your support account.

If you face any issue please open a support ticket at "http://helpdesk.mbuilder.co/".

Change Log
Version 2.0.1 - 30 August 2017 (New Version)
11/09/2017 - Fixed Major Security Hole - Releasing Update

Version 2.0 - 11 July 2017
Re-Written Extension
No MW core modification are needed.
Auto Save Feature (HOT)
Integrated https://mjml.io (Responsive Email Framework)
New UI / Design (AngularJS)
Requires NodeJS Server to work for now (We will release an update with MJML API to remove this dependency)
Desktop/Mobile Preview

Known Issues
— Minor Performance lag while loading new template page

If you have any other questions please contact us,

MBuilder.co | Jatin@mbuilder.co | Allante@mbuilder.co

NkdXHASXPoDM5GV0nOYtqJUo-aMvGVRmBa6z8ZZwNP7oyL7HIwgB2PF9qCXH8j-3RwI4yMx_i0ewBoiKgC7v3H6qTDwt9FK1d-IsNC48JRy-5gGDwU5fQzVjIkGv7nOOwTs2eSQ

Last edited:
In the Online Demo i get thison n Campian Creation.

Error 500!

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '2' for key 'PRIMARY'

In the Online Demo i get thison n Campian Creation.

Error 500!

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '2' for key 'PRIMARY'

Thanks for reporting, We will take a look at this error.

have a question, does your builder support auto-save function ? Like I am making changes to a template and the progress will be saved at 'n' seconds without hitting the save changes button ?

have a question, does your builder support auto-save function ? Like I am making changes to a template and the progress will be saved at 'n' seconds without hitting the save changes button ?

Currently the builder does not have this function. But as we will be providing support & updates this is a function that we can add to our project log.

@Jatin Sahani @Allante Johnson I realized that the builder cannot be used to edit saved template. The moment the template is saved and you return to the campaign page, you cannot edit the template anymore. Attempting to edit the template with the builder reloads a fresh template page and then the builder's starts to malfunction. The original builder from which this is based has an option to save the template and then reload the saved templates for editing but that feature was removed in your extension. Is there a possibility to have such feature enabled as an update to the extension?

@Jatin Sahani @Allante Johnson I realized that the builder cannot be used to edit saved template. The moment the template is saved and you return to the campaign page, you cannot edit the template anymore. Attempting to edit the template with the builder reloads a fresh template page and then the builder's starts to malfunction. The original builder from which this is based has an option to save the template and then reload the saved templates for editing but that feature was removed in your extension. Is there a possibility to have such feature enabled as an update to the extension?

Hi @Stanley Ukadike

Yes we are aware of this issue and we have already fixed it on our local development, If you have purchased the builder from our website, i would like to request you to register your self at https://support.mbuilder.co and submit a ticket for the same and we will share the patch with you.

Thanks, I hope this answers your concern.

Hi everyone,

Apologies our website contact form wasn't working correctly so unfortunately all the pre sale questions you sent previously, We can't see them. Would request you to resend the same again, Or you can directly mail us at "sales@mbuilder.co"

Thanks

So this is not a native Ext which is a shame.

Will your file / DB upgrades / updates break future MW updates?

@twisted1919 would you be able to comment on their install steps and if they will screw up MW or if future MW versions will screw up their Ext ?

Thanks

So this is not a native Ext which is a shame.

Will your file / DB upgrades / updates break future MW updates?

@twisted1919 would you be able to comment on their install steps and if they will screw up MW or if future MW versions will screw up their Ext ?

Thanks

Its a native ext, we are changing only 4 core files just to make the selecting modal window popup work, and other 2 is for sending and getting the template json data to our own database table.

And no future MW update won't break this extension until unless you make sure to redo the file modification steps as directed in our documentation before updating the latest version. If anyhow something goes wrong we are here to fix that.

I have been using my own mosaico builder with something very similar to this functions only its been more than 6months.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back