Max subscribers and randomize

VVT

Hey,

How does the max subscribers work ? If I put 10K as max sub and list is 100K, then if at the next time I do campaign and I put 10K again, will it send to the old 10K to whom I sent already in the first batch (if I enable randomize) ?

Suppose if I have a list of 100k and I need to send batches of 10k everyday to unique subscribers, can the above feature be used ? Or is there any other way to do this ? Like auto pausing and re-starting campaigns after certain intervals or so ?

Since campaigns don't keep connections between, if you randomize in one campaign, there is no guarantee the second randomized campaign will not send to a part from previous subscribers.

Hey,

How does the max subscribers work ? If I put 10K as max sub and list is 100K, then if at the next time I do campaign and I put 10K again, will it send to the old 10K to whom I sent already in the first batch (if I enable randomize) ?

Suppose if I have a list of 100k and I need to send batches of 10k everyday to unique subscribers, can the above feature be used ? Or is there any other way to do this ? Like auto pausing and re-starting campaigns after certain intervals or so ?

If you have it on manual sending by cli, and then in customer groups have it adjusted to the size of the batches you want to send, and then pause the campaign after each batch is through, then you can even change the content, DS, actions, etc between the batches and time target the sending as you please (but no randomization).

Back