MARGED LIST

Dima108

Hello!
When I create a campaign on several lists, the system combines them into the MARGED LIST. These lists then accumulate and the statistics turn into a garbage dump. It also seems to overload the database. These lists are copied, right? When you try to remove the MARGED list, the script also deletes all campaigns associated with it. How do I delete merged lists without deleting campaigns?

Attachments

• 2018-01-26_120634.png
    2018-01-26_120634.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 3
When I create a campaign on several lists, the system combines them into the MARGED LIST.
Yeah, this is on side effect of not thinking mailwizz from the start with the ability to send to multiple lists at once, so we use a cheap trick to do it now. You could alternatively try and segment your lists, maybe it works better than having multiple merged lists, you'll have to try.

How do I delete merged lists without deleting campaigns?
You can't for now.

You should see how PHPList handles it. Back when I used to use PHPList it was very simple to add additional lists to the mailings. They would just include all additional emails not in the main list. I don't recall how the unsubscribes were tracked.

In fact now that I think about it, Mailster supports it as well with a similar way. It is standard on most mailing softwares to be able to send to multiple lists, and it automatically doesnt send to duplicates.

Back