MandrillAPP & Bounce - I tell you how I did it: P

Hello,

like some clueless like me, start using mandrillapp and realize you do not get emails failed.

You simply have to create a regular account of bounce. Mandriapp then go to "Setting" and in the top menu "Sending Defaults" and then poneis email created in "Forward Notifications Bounce To This Address"

@Julio Rodríguez - Yes, that's the correct approach. However, if you are using Mandrill WEB API implementation from mailwizz, you don't need to worry about bounce processing anymore, it is done automatically ;)

I create a mandrillapp account pay;
into mailwizz, i've setup it as sender server, and it's ok;
into mandrillapp, i setup my bounce address;
into mailwizz, i've created the bounce server with same address i setup into mandrillap.

It's ok?

@Matteo Russo - That sounds ok, but why don't you use Mandrill Web API server type in mailwizz? Using it, will make sure your bounces are automatically processed.

@Matteo Russo - That sounds ok, but why don't you use Mandrill Web API server type in mailwizz? Using it, will make sure your bounces are automatically processed.

but i've used Mandrill Web API server type in mailwizz, only i don't find anywhere how to setup bounce address...

i try with a small list, 3 mail, one of them is wrong, i don't obtain bounce about it.

what's wrong?

but i've used Mandrill Web API server type in mailwizz, only i don't find anywhere how to setup bounce address...
You don't have to, mailwizz does it automatically. Just create the server, validate it and then send a test campaign containing valid emails and invalid ones, then check your mandrill dashboard and then mailwizz one ;)

Back