Mandrill API Open Tracking

Joe

Is it possible to turn on open tracking for Mandrill API? I have it setup already at Mandrill but their support told me that our API calls from MailWizz are overriding it and turning it off.

Mandrill API call log shows:
"track_opens": false,
"track_clicks": false

Can this be changed to true somewhere?

Thanks.

I understand that MW tracks opens and clicks but it only provides one consolidated number. I'm looking for opens by network (yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc) and we also use multiple sending servers so I have no way of knowing the open rates unless I look at the sending networks stats, ie Mandrill or Sendrid etc. Sendgrid works fine, but you have Mandrill turned off.

So the only way to turn this on is to hack the core code? Why don't you advise it - is it only because it's modifying the source or is there some other reason?

is it only because it's modifying the source or is there some other reason?
Yeah, basically the problem is that at next update you'll lose your changes. If you remember to redo them again after upgrade, then feel free to change it.

Yeah, basically the problem is that at next update you'll lose your changes. If you remember to redo them again after upgrade, then feel free to change it.
is this possible:
apps/common/models/DeliveryServermandrillWebApi-custom.php
?

Back