Managing bounce logs

Arta

Hi !
I am using the version 1.4.4
If I go to "View campaigns bounce logs", I can filter according to "Bounce type", but I can't do any further action with filtered email addresses.
I am interested to Export or Move to another List all Internal Bounces.

How can I do that?

Thanks

Out of interest, why would you want to move internal bounces to another list? These usually indicate an issue with your delivery server getting into specific domains (in my experience).

Out of interest, why would you want to move internal bounces to another list? These usually indicate an issue with your delivery server getting into specific domains (in my experience).

You are right. Precisely for this reason I need to deal with them separately using a different delivery server...

You are right. Precisely for this reason I need to deal with them separately using a different delivery server...

Interesting, I would usually say this should be handled by your MTA. Usually you can sort the issues out by routing them through a different IP or setting up specific ESP rules on the current IP. FWIW I've found simply running them through a different delivery server usually gives you a week (or two if you're lucky) grace before you just get the same issue again.

Interesting, I would usually say this should be handled by your MTA. Usually you can sort the issues out by routing them through a different IP or setting up specific ESP rules on the current IP. FWIW I've found simply running them through a different delivery server usually gives you a week (or two if you're lucky) grace before you just get the same issue again.
I think their management as a group is easier than using specific EPS rules.
However, your advice is valid. Thank you!

Back