Mailwizz system blacklist - auto removing mails?

Emil

I've been watching my "global system blacklist" for some time now.

And it seems that it automatically deletes some of my blacklisted Emails. Which is hardbounces, Spamtraps and so on. That is not calming!

What is the problem here? I got one Email that I've seen been deleted twice but I can see in the results more are getting removed.

@Emil - Mailwizz by default does not remove any emails from the global blacklist.
There are some settings where an email is removed from blacklist in case it is marked as confirmed in any email list, that is, Backend > Settings > Customers > Lists > Mark Blacklisted as Confirmed.

That setting is set to "No".

Never changed that. Also checked the different groups and everything. All are set to "No".

Is'nt it supposed to mark the subscribers on the blacklist as blacklisted in all lists?

But then how does it manage to remove Emails from the blacklist by it self?
It doesn't. Unless you tell it to do so when you reconfirm emails, otherwise there is no way to delete from the global blacklist by itself.
You can open a support ticket and i can have a look if you wish ;)

I really don't see how it should do it. I've checked all settings and none of them seems to do anything regarding removing them from the blacklist. The only thing I can think of is the option that all Blacklisted Emails are set to be removed from Mailwizz after 1 day after being marked as blacklisted.

Could that be the issue? - But we are talking 1-5 mails it removes and I've put more than 5 new blacklisted Emails on the list.

However, it does not do it at the moment. Ill open a support ticket if it starts playing games with me again.

@twisted1919

The issue is still there. It removed 300 of my blacklisted Emails again today. (Got 146K total on my blacklist)

Mostly Role Emails I can see. How does this happen?

At Settings -> Email Blacklist I've set expressions to Blacklist all these Emails but these I uploaded my self (Worked 100%) but now it deleted some of them.
I cant see any reason/setting that could remove those Emails from my Blacklist?

Also if I set the reason as "Spamtrap" on a blacklisted Email it removes that Email from the blacklist also at some point.

You got my backend login information in my latest ticket (If you can find it?) - Please have a look at this.

@twisted1919

Yeah I have some Blacklist monitors.

Found some advice in here at a post(Cant remember which one) and there was a good list to add there - provided by some community members :D

https://gyazo.com/cfca994afe264d6c0525f816c0ccaadf

Well, I just gotta stick to not giving a reason when uploading blacklists from now on. So I can keep my monitors on and have a blacklist.

(I actually thought that the blacklist monitor would blacklist Emails, and not remove them)

But

Last edited:
Back