Mailwizz support tickets closing without any response

benfrankie

Hi @twisted1919

My support tickets have been closed without getting any responses. What's going on?
Can someone at Mailwizz support respond?

Fyi I still have about 3 months left for support.

Also I'm wondering what's gonna happen if I change the email content of a campaign that's been partially sent, especially if I change the URL in the email content?
  • This campaign is paused, please have this in mind if you are going to change the template, it will affect subscribers that already received the current template!
thanks in advance

@benfrankie - support tickets close automatically after a few days of no activity. If you don't get an answer and they get closed, then just add something in them to reopen them.
Remember that support tickets for which you can find answers in the forums or inside the app by simply reading instructions from the app are treated with low priority.

Also I'm wondering what's gonna happen if I change the email content of a campaign that's been partially sent, especially if I change the URL in the email content?
We do our best to make sure nothing bad happens, and lately we made good progress in this area, so you should be fine and get no issue.

Back