Mailwizz SMTP Delivery Server Setup Issue

jcadams06

Hi all,

I am hosting basic website with GoDaddy where I registered it and I am using outlook for my email but I can not get the mailwizz application to allow me to do setup with SMTP server or bounce server for a customer I am managing. I have similar setup for my backend except for I am hosting on cPanel. Here is the error I am getting:

Connection could not be established with host smtp.secureserver.net [Connection refused #111]
Log data:
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport
!! Connection could not be established with host smtp.secureserver.net [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

What do I need to change?

John

Hi all,

I am hosting basic website with GoDaddy where I registered it and I am using outlook for my email but I can not get the mailwizz application to allow me to do setup with SMTP server or bounce server for a customer I am managing. I have similar setup for my backend except for I am hosting on cPanel. Here is the error I am getting:

Connection could not be established with host smtp.secureserver.net [Connection refused #111]
Log data:
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport
!! Connection could not be established with host smtp.secureserver.net [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

What do I need to change?

John
It might firwall issue , you should contact to your hosting !

Back