Mailwizz SMTP Credentials for Outlook

MWZ = mailer = Email Marketing Application = EMA
(and of course you can add many features and run into unnecessary problems, e.g. backdoor access to mwz, and suddenly each mwz could become a spam bot).
But the point is not if creating smtp accounts is a basic function of an ESP.
It was about using those third party apps (Outlook/OutlookExpress/SendBlaster/ThunderBird/GroupMail/AtomicMail/etc) to send via accounts that do not need to be created in mwz, but are normally created at the admin level of each MTA (for good reason). Mailers usually don't do that, for good reason, but an ESP admin portal can. Some install scripts can do, but that is something entirely different, as they are used at admin level for setup.
In effect you would use mwz to create smtp accounts to be used by other mail apps, while mwz is not an ESP admin portal (yet?!).
Sure those third party smtp providers oft offer a mailer and an MTA (but are you also asking for mwz to include an MTA as well)?
Then the whole thread would perhaps make some more sense?
;)
No need to convert MailWizz to MTA :D Because it won't work that way :p This is a feature request that will help extended users/customers and MailWizz customers to achieve more business because the bigger ESPs are offering good prices and features like A/B Testing, SMTP Replay, Detailed Reporting, etc. Thanks for your thoughts!

So it's always good to move with trend/market and in no way it will be a security risk because I've talked to people who are doing this for years. In future hopefully @twisted1919 will make it happen to get new features on board like he did amazing job with DRAG & DROP builder :)

convert MailWizz to MTA
And if you check you will see it said 'include'
Because it won't work that way
It could, but that was not the point I made, or what the thread was about.
This is a feature request
It was not a feature request, it came from someone's misunderstanding of what the app does, see above.
it's always good to move with trend/market
No, oft it is good to go the opposite way, to avoid the fate of the many.
https://www.marketingweek.com/2014/...-the-opposite-of-what-everyone-else-is-doing/
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...=PA50&dq=take+the+opposite+marketing+strategy
in no way it will be a security risk
Sorry, this seems simply like a misleading joke, since no one can guarantee this. But I am sure you meant well.
In future hopefully @twisted1919 will make it happen to get new features on board
On this one we agree, it would be nice to have this feature, but it might well be outside of mwz, on a platform level, where the mailer, the mta, and other suitable tools get managed.

Let's keep the thoughts flowing so we can build on facts.
:cool:

And if you check you will see it said 'include'

It could, but that was not the point I made, or what the thread was about.

It was not a feature request, it came from someone's misunderstanding of what the app does, see above.

No, oft it is good to go the opposite way, to avoid the fate of the many.
https://www.marketingweek.com/2014/...-the-opposite-of-what-everyone-else-is-doing/
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...=PA50&dq=take+the+opposite+marketing+strategy

Sorry, this seems simply like a misleading joke, since no one can guarantee this. But I am sure you meant well.

On this one we agree, it would be nice to have this feature, but it might well be outside of mwz, on a platform level, where the mailer, the mta, and other suitable tools get managed.

Let's keep the thoughts flowing so we can build on facts.
:cool:
@frm.mwz Thanks for all your thoughts , I appreciate it! :) I'll talk to @twisted1919 personally regarding this for development in few months or third-party developers (already in talk)... This will be developed as an extension not a inbuilt feature :D Ah! Thanks for pointing I'll add this post to Features Request section!

If we don't serve customers what is already available in the same industry then lot of people loose business because of that! Imagine why we needed DRAG&DROP builder or why we need A/B Testing. Let's discuss further in messages!

Thanks

Last edited:
@frm.mwz Thanks for all your thoughts , I appreciate it! :) I'll talk to @twisted1919 personally regarding this for development in few months or third-party developers (already in talk)... This will be developed as an extension not a inbuilt feature :D Ah! Thanks for pointing I'll add this post to Features Request section!
Looking forward to it :)

If we don't serve customers what is already available in the same industry then lot of people loose business because of that! Imagine why we needed DRAG&DROP builder or why we need A/B Testing.
Of course, as is evident from many previous posts, I am all for new useful features (it was just not the thread subject).
(For the drag & drop builder, there are now several alternatives (how great is that?!))
And yes, we do need that A/B/X Test extension yesterday, and this may be much more important and urgent (perhaps you can prioritize this) than the mail relay feature (and if you dig deep, you will find I asked about that a long time ago).
;)

And thanks for pushing forward!

Back