Mailwizz Setup + Instalation On Amazon servers

Ahmed

Hi

We will be needing a commercial mailwizz license installed on Amazon servers and fully configured for use.

If you have skills in this area and can help with the setup and configurations then I would love to speak

thanks

I already run this on my own AWS infrastructure. So, if you, or anyone by the way, need help with Amazon server just beam me up. :)
Andy

I already run this on my own AWS infrastructure. So, if you, or anyone by the way, need help with Amazon server just beam me up. :)
Andy
That's great to know. Hope you don't mind a few questions.
One might assume AWS allows flexible processing power as the app needs, does that work like so (especially at start of crons, while sending or for demanding dbf ops)?
What have you seen better/worse than with vps/dedi vs AWS?
Thank you!

Hi, seems like you are not much aware of exactly what AWS is, just by the questions you ask. :)

Simply said, there's NOTHING comparable to Amazon Web Services.
It's totally UNIQUE. It's an IaaS (infrastructure as a service) and you can build complete enterprise servers, apps and solution and networking infrastructure, in the Cloud.

If you know what you are doing, just think about what you need and BUILD IT. Anything! That's it. It's the most powerful and widely spread Cloud Technology in the world.

Comparing to dedi/vps... ? Netflix service runs on AWS, would you run a service like this on dedi/vps ???

I guess that sums it all. :)

Comparing to dedi/vps
If you keep in mind that most folks (it seems) run mwz on vps/dedi (and some even on shared) hosts, you might be able to see why such comparison (even if maybe not easy to do) seems useful.
With that (intro) in mind, can you say something re the questions perhaps.
Does AWS really allow flexible processing power as the app needs, i.e. does that work like so (especially at start of crons, while sending or for demanding dbf ops)?
What have you seen better/worse than with vps/dedi vs AWS (maybe more complicated to setup, or maybe certain problems nonexistent, etc)?
Have you found a point from which onward one 'should' use AWS over dedi/cloud (tech/cost/etc)?

If you keep in mind that most folks (it seems) run mwz on vps/dedi (and some even on shared) hosts, you might be able to see why such comparison (even if maybe not easy to do) seems useful.
With that (intro) in mind, can you say something re the questions perhaps.
Does AWS really allow flexible processing power as the app needs, i.e. does that work like so (especially at start of crons, while sending or for demanding dbf ops)?
What have you seen better/worse than with vps/dedi vs AWS (maybe more complicated to setup, or maybe certain problems nonexistent, etc)?
Have you found a point from which onward one 'should' use AWS over dedi/cloud (tech/cost/etc)?
Check this out https://aws.amazon.com/

To answer some questions, amazon ec2 gives you more scalability options then dedi/vps and keep in mind you can set a/z instances so for example if one data center goes down you have server in another data center which is working fully, so no downtime at all.

Performance is top notch and you get what you are promised, there are no HW issues and you do not need to worry about backups for example, since on your dedi server disks can always simply stop working because of HW issue, same goes with CPU, or any other component...which gives you cpl hrs downtime at best if you don't have 1:1 server ready using round robin dns which is damn complicated to make and needs at the end couple servers to work.

So to sum it up, if you are serious about your biz and you need uptime, EC2(part of aws service) is way to go!

Hi Vpul, Ahmed and Andy
Could any of you please guide me, how can I setup it on Amazon, I would really like to setup it on Amazon, thanks

Hi Vpul, Ahmed and Andy
Could any of you please guide me, how can I setup it on Amazon, I would really like to setup it on Amazon, thanks
If you already know how to deploy an EC2 instance with LAMP. or LEMP, then you just install MW as you would do with any LAMP environment.

Otherwise, well, AWS is of HIGH technical level and I doubt anyone would take of his time. that is HOURS, to just teach you how things work. On the other hand if you'd be willing to pay for some coaching and learn how to do it all, or simply pay to get it done and get tips for the maintenance, then that would be another story.

Regards,
Andy

If you already know how to deploy an EC2 instance with LAMP. or LEMP, then you just install MW as you would do with any LAMP environment.

Otherwise, well, AWS is of HIGH technical level and I doubt anyone would take of his time. that is HOURS, to just teach you how things work. On the other hand if you'd be willing to pay for some coaching and learn how to do it all, or simply pay to get it done and get tips for the maintenance, then that would be another story.

Regards,
Andy
Thank you for your reply Andy, I don't know anything about LAMP or LEMP and I don't want coaching either, I would just like to get it done.

Thank you for your reply Andy, I don't know anything about LAMP or LEMP and I don't want coaching either, I would just like to get it done.
In that case I can do it for you for a fee and provide you with support and maintenance as well. If interested you can PM me to discuss more about that. :)

Regards,
Andy

I'm not only running MW on AWS by the way, I'm running complete infrastructure there, so I'm good for any kind of COMPUTING needs btw... ;)

Back