MailWizz Setup for Multiple Domains and authenticated senders

kattapug

Hi, I am a newbie and think MailWizz is awesome and have a few questions on how Mailwizz can be setup

My Goal:-

I want to setup delivery servers for all my customers, so they do not have control these settings.

I plan to setup two or more servers to split the delivery load.

Once a customer has signed up they will have to register their domains via the Domain menu option. i.e. Domain Policy.

From a customer’s point of view, they create their campaigns ensure the from email address domain used match their domain registered (Domain Policy) and they can send it.

Will Delivery server view as authenticate sender?

Can I set it up in this way:-

Delivery Server Settings:

From Email is mandatory, so I will put my domain in here and not my customers.

Force FROM: Set to Always,

If I set it up this way, will MailWizz pull “From email* “ field from the Campaign and send to the Delivery server as authenticated sender?.

Thanks

Hi,

Delivery server will always view as authenticated sender notwithstanding what kind of "FROM Email" is use...Am sure you are aware that using "Yahoo" as "FROM Email" will hinder your mail from delivering to other free "ESP".

I don't know if I am able to answer your questions but if not, it means am getting your questions wrong :rolleyes:

Thank you!

From Email is mandatory, so I will put my domain in here and not my customers.

Force FROM: Set to Always,

If I set it up this way, will MailWizz pull “From email* “ field from the Campaign and send to the Delivery server as authenticated sender?.
In this way the from email will be pulled from the delivery server settings, that's what the FORCE from options does.

Thanks for your reply.
I do not want customers to have access to delivery server settings or add their own. As I plan to setup two esp with 50/50 probability.
How can I setup delivery server in a way that customers register's their domain in Domain Policy and when customers send an email out the recipient, the recipient sees the customers registered domain email address and not the ESP or my email address set in the "From Email" mandatory field.
Can this be done?

@twisted1919 ,
do you think is better for inboxing create a common sender domain? - and then update this domain/SPF as showed in mailwizz ?
or i just use one "from email/reply" from any of the delivery server ?

i just use my own vps/ smtp-delivery servers

many tks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 16.50.15.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 16.50.15.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 30
Back