Mailwizz Sending Super Slow

hypeforeal

Hey guys, I've had this issue where mailwizz sends really slowly, since I first started using it.

At first it would take a few hours to send to my whole list (122K) but it has been getting worse and worse - now it is taking multiple full days to send a single campaign to my list.

I'm thinking this is partially because I have been collecting a lot of new subscribers and mailing them as well (separate list, same application) so that might be taking up resources?

I am scared to play around with the settings myself because I have no clue what I'm doing and I don't want to break anything. But this is an urgent manner...

Hey guys, I've had this issue where mailwizz sends really slowly, since I first started using it.

At first it would take a few hours to send to my whole list (122K) but it has been getting worse and worse - now it is taking multiple full days to send a single campaign to my list.

I'm thinking this is partially because I have been collecting a lot of new subscribers and mailing them as well (separate list, same application) so that might be taking up resources?

I am scared to play around with the settings myself because I have no clue what I'm doing and I don't want to break anything. But this is an urgent manner...
well you should try to increase connection at DS and change CRON Value.
Also you should change Default system mailer to PHP-Mailer instead of Swift Mailer.

Back