Mailwizz sending slowly

Cyril Malka

Hello,

I have changed host. I moved to Hostgator's VPS (so now I can have cron running every minute). Everything is set up exactly the same way as it was before. I am still using MailGun to send with.

But for some reason, Mailwizz is sending at an extremely slow pace. Almost one hour to send to a merged list of around 1,300 subscribers. My delivery settings in backend are exactly the same as earlier. They are set like you can see in the picture.

What can I do to speed things up?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Regards,

Cyril

Attachments

• 2017-11-29_09-24-58.png
    2017-11-29_09-24-58.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 28
I would suspect this is down to HostGator. A few questions:

Are you using PCNTL?
Is there a reason you're limiting sending to 100 per minute?
Is there a reason for pausing between sends?

FWIW I would suggest you change the Retry Failed Send to Yes. If you're only sending to a 1300 list then the delete logs probably isn't necessary, but if you send to bigger lists as well I'd also set this to yes :)

Hello, Michael,

Thank you for your answer.

I would suspect this is down to HostGator. A few questions:

Are you using PCNTL?

Yes, PCNTL is turned on. It is sat at 5 campaigns in parallel and 5 subscriber's batches in parallel.

Is there a reason you're limiting sending to 100 per minute?

No. I believe it was sat to that from standard. And I didn't touch it. I am using Mailgun as an smtp and I can't see anywhere any data about that, so I didn't touch it.

Do you think I should set a higher limit? What, for example?

Is there a reason for pausing between sends?

No. Same thing, it was like that from standard and I didn't touch it.

FWIW I would suggest you change the Retry Failed Send to Yes. If you're only sending to a 1300 list then the delete logs probably isn't necessary, but if you send to bigger lists as well I'd also set this to yes :)

What do you call a "bigger list"? 2,000 or 10,000? :) But I will :)

Thank you.

Regards,

Cyril

Hi Cyril,

I would change pause to 0 and limit per minute to 0. This will disable both these limitations.

Also turn the Retry Failed Send to Yes and Delete Logs to Yes.

See how your speed goes.

Back