Mailwizz Schedule 7 am to 4 pm M-F

dannyferrara

I tried to set the schedule 7 am to 4 pm Monday thru Friday, but was unable to set the stop time of 4 pm?

How can set the end time for each day?

Every week on monday-friday at 7:0✘ mwschedule.png

What would be the command to start sending and what would be the command to stop sending via crontab?
You don't need to stop sending because cron will run only on interval selected, and campaigns will be sent only when that cron run.

You don't need to stop sending because cron will run only on interval selected, and campaigns will be sent only when that cron run.

The original crontab is:
Code:
* * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/USER/public_html/mkmw/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns >/dev/null 2>&1

The contrab I need is (“At minute 0 past every hour from 7 through 20 on every day-of-week from Monday through Friday.”) -> https://crontab.guru/#0_7-20_*_*_1-5:
Code:
0 7-20 * * 1-5 /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/USER/public_html/mkmw/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns >/dev/null 2>&1

But in the Mailwizz task list it indicates the same transactional emails, should I make changes in this line?
Code:
*/2 * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/USER/public_html/mkmw/apps/console/console.php send-transactional-emails >/dev/null 2>&1

Does changing the original contrab affect Maillwizz?

If the campaign with the new contrab will be sent only between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m., which happens when it is 8:01 p.m., I do not want to fall into an error state or that the statistics are affected by emails without being able to send or process by the changes indicated above.

Thank you.

Does changing the original contrab affect Maillwizz?
Changing the frequency of the cron jobs only affects the frequency mailwizz will do things.
Cronjobs like send-campaigns and send-transactional emails can be set to run as you see fit. The default is just our recommendation.

Changing the frequency of the cron jobs only affects the frequency mailwizz will do things.
Cronjobs like send-campaigns and send-transactional emails can be set to run as you see fit. The default is just our recommendation.

Thanks!!!
And correct crontab is:
Code:
* 7-20 * * 1-5 /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/USER/public_html/mkmw/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns >/dev/null 2>&1

Back