Mailwizz Performance Test Connecting PowerMTA server

Hi,
Firstly Thanking Mailwizz developers for such wonderful hardwork.
I have tested mailwizz to connect with my PowerMTA server and saw only 5-9 connections used.
after that i tested a desktop software and put Threads to 100 which is currently Max limit of connection is my PMTA. desktop software used full 100 and kept busy the server feeding email from my desktop to pmta server.

Now the question is Can i use Mailwizz to use full 100 connection and send 10k/ minute to PowerMTA server as the desktop app did smoothly?

Hi,
Firstly Thanking Mailwizz developers for such wonderful hardwork.
I have tested mailwizz to connect with my PowerMTA server and saw only 5-9 connections used.
after that i tested a desktop software and put Threads to 100 which is currently Max limit of connection is my PMTA. desktop software used full 100 and kept busy the server feeding email from my desktop to pmta server.

Now the question is Can i use Mailwizz to use full 100 connection and send 10k/ minute to PowerMTA server as the desktop app did smoothly?
If you set pcntl to 50/50 you will see 50 connections coming into any MTA that allows that. It will ramp up and scale down over the whole cron run.

What @frm.mwz is refering to, is the pcntl settings from Backend > Settings > Cron ;)
I know its location .I thought it just used only when i send multiple campaigns.it is utilized at that time.
So you are referring that increasing its value will open that number of connection to remote MTA. right?
what will happen for a 4GB ram SSD server? SWAP another 2 GB

I know its location .I thought it just used only when i send multiple campaigns.it is utilized at that time.
So you are referring that increasing its value will open that number of connection to remote MTA. right?
what will happen for a 4GB ram SSD server? SWAP another 2 GB
The number of computing cpu is the key (1 thread = 1 computing cpu). If you look at htop to see how your sys performs over the cron run, you can adjust how many processes to not overload.

There was no indication if you googled or installed it already, since there were several posts after the first (google) hint.
Glad you have it sorted :)
Thanks for htop suggestion.
so i should test the performance of pcntl to remote PMTA here. how my 4+2 GB ram server responds right?

Thanks for htop suggestion.
so i should test the performance of pcntl to remote PMTA here. how my 4+2 GB ram server responds right?
Yes, htop will help check performance of mwz server under different mwz sending settings, so you can find settings that max output but also not overload server.

Yes, htop will help check performance of mwz server under different mwz sending settings, so you can find settings that max output but also not overload server.
The main purpose is for this thread is to feed pmta 10M within 1 Hour to PowerMTA server. what do you think about this?

The main purpose is for this thread is to feed pmta 10M within 1 Hour to PowerMTA server. what do you think about this?
Oh, I thought it was about the 100 concurrent connections...but if you want 10M/h injection into any MTA, this is a custom job and requires a lot more than a few settings. If you want that done, just PM me.

Oh, I thought it was about the 100 concurrent connections...but if you want 10M/h injection into any MTA, this is a custom job and requires a lot more than a few settings. If you want that done, just PM me.
yeah i need it. so mailwizzz normally cant feed such amount?

Back