mailwizz minimum emails per day

samyy54s

hey guys I just found this forum .. I want to know if I can to use mailwizz to send 100 till 500 emails daily . I mean every day without any problem ??
coz I ask some friend who had experience in that and he told me that : mailwizz is not good to send 100 or 200 mail per day ...it’s designed to send bulk like 10k till 50k per day .
So I need please to know if I can use it for send 100 till 500 email daily ... or better to use for the high quantity like 10k and more ??

hey guys I just found this forum .. I want to know if I can to use mailwizz to send 100 till 500 emails daily . I mean every day without any problem ??
coz I ask some friend who had experience in that and he told me that : mailwizz is not good to send 100 or 200 mail per day ...it’s designed to send bulk like 10k till 50k per day .
So I need please to know if I can use it for send 100 till 500 email daily ... or better to use for the high quantity like 10k and more ??
You can send how many emails you want per day, you have daily and hourly quota on delivery server which can be set according to your needs.

alright .. and what about the warmup ip server ..how much time it take to be ready and have good repetution ?
like example if to reach the amount of 100 emails per day every day ... how much can I warmup the server ??
thanks in advance .

Back