Mailwizz ISP encryption

maxela

Hey guys,

As you know all, many spammers use this amazing mailwizz software to send tons of spam, and you know also that ISPs like Gmail, yahoo, other filters have good technology to detect spam
All ISPs use encryption/decryption when they receive emails coming from mailwizz
My question: is it possible that ISP like gmail recognize that my emails are sent from mailwizz software?
If yes ? is a simple change of headers sufficient to fix this ?

Thanks

Hey guys,

As you know all, many spammers use this amazing mailwizz software to send tons of spam, and you know also that ISPs like Gmail, yahoo, other filters have good technology to detect spam
All ISPs use encryption/decryption when they receive emails coming from mailwizz
My question: is it possible that ISP like gmail recognize that my emails are sent from mailwizz software?
If yes ? is a simple change of headers sufficient to fix this ?

Thanks
ISPs go mostly by user engagement (or complaints) as well as IP and domain reputation.
If you send great content to people who requested and expected it, and who have confirmed their opt-in, you are fine.
;)

I know all about complaint, ips reputation, engagement,...etc.., but my question is about mailwizz entire code, headers,... is by chance ISPs can detect the software (mailwizz) by a simple encryption/decryption?

from the mail itself, no, it would be necessary to go your domain and look for a footprint to detect if it is mailwizz. and this I doubt they're going to do ...

I know all about complaint, ips reputation, engagement,...etc.., but my question is about mailwizz entire code, headers,... is by chance ISPs can detect the software (mailwizz) by a simple encryption/decryption?

YES THEY CAN!
MW adds specific headers that ALL receiving parties can and will see (together with all the other header information).
Changing specific MW header might cause issues when using MW, so it is not advised to do so.

BUT: If you send normal emails to people that WANT to receive it, it should be no issue at all.
We process extreme amounts of email (mainly 3rd party affiliate stuff) over our infrastructure for our clients and never had an issue related to the detection of MW.

Back