Mailwizz is getting blocked by outlook

fengziyang000

Hi Mailwizz support team
I have been trying to send campaign over these few days, and I noticed outlook is blocking mailwizz some how. Here are a few thing i have done.
  • change different account for google stmp server(smtp.gmail.com:587)
  • turn the mailwizz tracking off
  • change the use of different template and content
  • use a google smtp relay server
However, no matter what I have done, outlook blocked all the email from mailwizz(I tried to use same email accout with same content and manaual send the email to outlook account, and it works)

Need some advises on this.

The above result shows the reasons why you have issues, as long as you're listed in blacklists, it's a problem, which you need to fix.

ip1.PNGip2.PNG
please have a look the above images:
I used google smtp server and my own account, and google seems to use different mail servers(different ip) to deliver email, I could not fix this. Other than this, I mentioned when I manually used my account to send a same content email to outlook, it would not go to spam.

here is one more insteresting part: when in the campaign, there is option allows me to send a test template to an email address, this test template function can deliver email to my outlook email address without going to spam. When I cotinuously sent the email from the actual compagin, all the emails to outlook went to spam. would like to know what is the different between this functions/

FYI, the account which I was using to send the test email to mail-tester.com, I did not use it as smtp server before until now, so they should not block my email address.

I mentioned when I manually used my account to send a same content email to outlook, it would not go to spam.
Because you aren't sending from that server most likely.

when in the campaign, there is option allows me to send a test template to an email address, this test template function can deliver email to my outlook email address without going to spam
Send a test to test-rl45lodac@srv1.mail-tester.com so then we can compare the results ;)

https://www.mail-tester.com/test-014kn9cww&reloaded=1
This one is using the test template in the campaign before actually sending it
template_button.PNG
And I also send a test email to outlook.inbox2.PNG
the email went to inbox as it should.

then i sent a actual compaign
this is the link: https://www.mail-tester.com/test-rao5111q2&reloaded=4
same warning, except google is using different mailing server to deliver email and thus have differnet server ip and blacklist.

cam.PNG
the email from the compaign went to junk:
junk.PNG

please note that the mailwizz server time is in different time zone so the time in mailwizz is different to the time in outlook.

Here is also a message from my manager:
“We really need help and hope you can remote login and see what is causing the junk mail filter. We have called google gmail and it’s all set fine on their end. We are sending emails from the gmail account and it’s fine but not through mail whizz. Can we organise a time or speak on the phone? “

I have a usa number deal I can call any usa number

Anytime

except google is using different mailing server to deliver email
That's correct, Your first email goes from 209.85.214.181. Your second one comes from 209.85.210.180.

Before anything else, do you have any other delivery server type, or can you add one, SendGrid, Sparkpost, mailGun, etc, to run the same tests and see if you get the same issue? This way we can check and see if the issue is related to Outlook not linking something in the email or it not liking the originating ip address.

thank you, we will keep waiting for the reply. Also, if you find out this is not about outlook, we would like to invite you to remote check the system via anydesk or maybe just give you the login credential to access the server.

Back