Mailwizz IP in Customer Area

My domain's DNS is hosted on cloudflare so if I ping my Mailwizz URL the IP is different from the one where it is hosted because cloudflare hides the original IP.

Which IP should I be updating in customer area of mailwizz. Is the IP which is publicly visible or the IP of server on which mailwizz is hosted.

My domain's DNS is hosted on cloudflare so if I ping my Mailwizz URL the IP is different from the one where it is hosted because cloudflare hides the original IP.

Which IP should I be updating in customer area of mailwizz. Is the IP which is publicly visible or the IP of server on which mailwizz is hosted.
What do you mean with "Which IP should I be updating in customer area of mailwizz"?

In the customer area at https://www.mailwizz.com/customer/licenses/index there is an IP written against each of my mailwizz license. I assume this is used to validate that each license is deployed only once. So the question which IP should I write here. The server which host Mailwizz or the IP which is publicly visible.
This will populate automatically once you install the software.
If you need to change it, you can just take the license out in mwz, then save, then add it again, and it should populate.

Back