Mailwizz Hourly Quota and Email Per Minute Doesn't Work

Why did you refer to the old attachment?
This is my new cron setting now https://forum.mailwizz.com/attachments/mw2-png.4738/
It was the one I still had in mind, and I went from the top and did not see the other one.
In the new one (last link), the settings should make it theoretically work they way you want.

@Ajie . @frm.mwz - if a delivery server in particular has a hourly or daily or monthly quota, it will not go over that, it's impossible in the way the checks are done.
For this two happen, you either have to aggressively delete the cache files of the app (either redis or file cache) or to delete the logs for delivery servers. Otherwise, there is absolutely no way.
Until very recently, pcntl was still overrunning, the best I can do is retest this soon.

Is it because I'm using performance optimization from here https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/performance-improvements/?
So maybe one of the optimization process basically remove the capability of sending in hourly quota per server?
If you mean this
"7. Check out this article which shows you how to disable some of the most intensive checks in mailwizz. If you don’t use mailwizz as a saas app, you might be able to disable some of those checks."
and have disabled DS quota check, then this could be one reason for mwz not having to check the DS quota and hence getting you the result you get.

If you mean this
"7. Check out this article which shows you how to disable some of the most intensive checks in mailwizz. If you don’t use mailwizz as a saas app, you might be able to disable some of those checks."
and have disabled DS quota check, then this could be one reason for mwz not having to check the DS quota and hence getting you the result you get.
Alright, got the point now, so should I remove MW_PERF_LVL_DISABLE_DS_QUOTA_CHECK from performance flags?

Alright, got the point now, so should I remove MW_PERF_LVL_DISABLE_DS_QUOTA_CHECK from performance flags?
It is your mwz, hence your decision. The facts above (are probably incomplete, but) make it look like it is one of the next steps on your path to get the app to do what you want.

It is your mwz, hence your decision. The facts above (are probably incomplete, but) make it look like it is one of the next steps on your path to get the app to do what you want.
Okay thanks, will try to remove that line and see if it fixes the problem.

Okay I removed that line and set one delivery server to send with 20 email hourly quota.
Turns out it sends 87 emails in 2 minutes, so it still not working in my case :(

Back