Mailwizz failed to open stream ?

Cyril Malka

Hello,

All of a sudden, yesterday evening, Mailwizz stopped working. I tried to enable debugging this morning to see what was wrong and I got a veeeery long error message that I don't really understand. Starting with:

Warning: include(PDO.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/malka/public_html/mailwizz.malka.news/apps/common/framework/YiiBase.php on line 432
Warning: include(): Failed opening 'PDO.php' for inclusion

You can see the whole thing on: http://mailwizz.malka.news

Any idea of what is wrong and what I can do about it?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Regards,

Cyril

Yup, your hosting ugraded your php version and they didn't enable the PDO extension. Have them do it, and you will be fine.

Hm... Correction, it seems that the PDO extension is enabled. I am on standard on PHP 7.1 and they didn't update anything.

According to support: You had a custom .htaccess and php.ini file in the Home directory /home/malka . The .htaccess was telling the site to use the php.ini here. The php.ini did not have the PDO extension. I renamed both files to .bak which allowed your site to load the servers default php.ini which has PDO included.

Just for information.

Could an update to mailwizz have changed that or does it have to be done manually?

Hm... I didn't do it. Maybe I should change my password, then?

Thank you very much for your help.

(On a sidenote: Do you ever sleep? It looks like whenever someone writes here, you answer, day or night)

Hm... I didn't do it. Maybe I should change my password, then?
Well, if you ever had a wordpress installed there or any other cms, they might have created that .htaccess, but you can change your passwords just to be on the safe side.
(On a sidenote: Do you ever sleep? It looks like whenever someone writes here, you answer, day or night
Haha, yeah, i am a bit of a workaholic apparently :D

Well, if you ever had a wordpress installed there or any other cms, they might have created that .htaccess, but you can change your passwords just to be on the safe side.

Yes, I have wordpress installed too... So it might be them. Pfew :)

Haha, yeah, i am a bit of a workaholic apparently :D

"A bit"? That's a bit of an understatement ;)

Anyway, thanks again for your help. Have a nice (working) day :)

Back