Mailwizz 1.5.7 Changelogs

@Ibrahim Sharif, i was thinking the exact same thing and hence have not and will not install the update until i know what it updates / fixes.

@MORGENS Design, i have checked my install and there is no changelog menu item under Miscellaneous. My install is new 1.5.1 and has never been updated so i wonder if that only appears once the update has been carried out. Which woudl be ridiculous by the way.. :)

@Ibrahim Sharif, i was thinking the exact same thing and hence have not and will not install the update until i know what it updates / fixes.

@MORGENS Design, i have checked my install and there is no changelog menu item under Miscellaneous. My install is new 1.5.1 and has never been updated so i wonder if that only appears once the update has been carried out. Which woudl be ridiculous by the way.. :)
I have updated and saw the changelogs as @MORGENS Design mentioned

Thanks for the help.thanks also there is some problem in adding tracking domain...like when we want to add new tracking domain it says Cannot find a valid CNAME record for media.provident-goa.com! Remember, the CNAME of media.provident-goa.com must point to 149.202.176.27!---so it is showing ip not the domain...

Thanks for the help.thanks also there is some problem in adding tracking domain...like when we want to add new tracking domain it says Cannot find a valid CNAME record for media.provident-goa.com! Remember, the CNAME of media.provident-goa.com must point to 149.202.176.27!---so it is showing ip not the domain...
Are you Gaurav Sharma ?
You need a DNS record to be added in your Hosting panel.

i am Gaurav Verma.Earlier it is like Remember, the CNAME of media.provident-goa.com must point to app.rinfranews.net...now it is showing the IP

i am using mailwizz on the dedicated ip...the problem started since we upgraded to new version...tracking domains are working but mailwizz is not able to verify it as it was doing it earlier version.So we did changes in dns added dns records...new tracking domains are working but mailwizz not verifying it...ols see the attachments see media.provident-goa is working and application is opening...but inside mailwizz it is showing error.It is not able to verify it.So what we are doing we have to skpi the verification and have to add tracking domain...pls see if you can help in this...we are getting this error from last upgarde149-202-176-27-customer-index-php-tracking-domains-create-2018-05-17-18_11_14.png

i am using mailwizz on the dedicated ip...the problem started since we upgraded to new version...tracking domains are working but mailwizz is not able to verify it as it was doing it earlier version.So we did changes in dns added dns records...new tracking domains are working but mailwizz not verifying it...ols see the attachments see media.provident-goa is working and application is opening...but inside mailwizz it is showing error.It is not able to verify it.So what we are doing we have to skpi the verification and have to add tracking domain...pls see if you can help in this...we are getting this error from last upgardeView attachment 5271
if you give me access to your domain dns i think i can do it for you. or pm me. i will instruct you. skype is also better idea.

Back