Mailwizz 1.3.7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the hourly cron doing?
(also, what is the daily cron doing?)
The hourly cron does nothing now. It's there because in future it will be used to crunch a lot of data for some awesome statistics. Everything on the right time though.
The daily cron is used for cleanup tasks mainly, it's there from the initial release of the app.

@twisted1919 Following features may you consider in future release.

1- Drag and Drop Builder, it should be core part not as any external extension.
2- Global or Single List Segmentation based on activity i.e. Who open email or clicked a particular campaign or link.
3- Customer message replace with email alert i.e. To send email right from dashboard to customer just like any simple CRM.
4- In Monetization - Each plan may have unique link to place order independently rather than any default sign up plan.
5- In Monetization - Another sub menu Invoices can be created for easy invoice tracking, reminder and management.
6- Geo location statistics can be enhanced.

Also in world of email marketing List cleaning service is also very popular if you can develop an app like Mailwizz it will be very useful and popular similarly SMTP gateway can also be developed as many business now prefer to offer SMTP service as well an SMTP gateway can be a dashboard where SMTP user can see statistics of mail relay, bounce and other useful statistics.

Thanks for your attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe because there already are solutions for this. MW has a lot of other cool features that other scripts don't have, e.g. a plugin interface, so you can actually build what you think is missing.

1- Drag and Drop Builder, it should be core part not as any external extension.
use the one from @Sergio Brusisi ...have you tried it?
2- Global or Single List Segmentation based on activity i.e. Who open email or clicked a particular campaign or link.
there are open and click stats and you can email follow-ups accordingly, what specific features do you want?
6- Geo location statistics can be enhanced.
there are several geoIP extensions included, what do you want more for free?
List cleaning service is also very popular if you can develop an app
there are three extensions in the mwz shop, if you want any other, you can use their and mwz api and develop an extension according to the existing examples...
similarly SMTP gateway can also be developed as many business now prefer to offer SMTP service as well an SMTP gateway can be a dashboard where SMTP user can see statistics of mail relay, bounce and other useful statistics
not sure what you mean here, as mwz has various smtp options with tracking features, can you explain in detail pls?

possible bug in toggle filters form
/customer/lists/all-subscribers
when updating pagination from e.g. 10 to 1000 (same if switching down to 100)
it changes the filter selection to none and shows all subs instead of according to the chosen filter
also, it closes the filters form on certain actions

while at it, could you pls look into putting the time period in place so that search for those subs that fall into the range is possible?

confirming as optibiz did re menu design/optics fixed!

in any case, it is blazing fast :)

in campaign overview
am missing:

Filtered sent to

Emails sent
% Emails sent
# Processed
# Success
% Success rate
# Error
% Error rate

Bounce rate
# Processed
# Bounced back

Unsubscribe rate
# Processed

cannot find it anywhere, but think that was good...is this coming back in 'detailed stats'?

Last edited:
Problems detected in the latest version:

The platform does not take the correct date of the server.
The statistics to share not copy the address to send the customer only the sample but no way to copy it.
I disappeared the option to export the bounces client campaigns ... Why? this is fundamental

http://rocketmailserver.com/customer/index.php/campaigns/yh362ckk43425/overview

rlrDfz5AWabS

Please see this report and see the errors...

Start 06/11/16 01:57
End 07/11/16 04:00

NOT -> start 07/11/16 00.10
End 07/11/16 04:00

Time send : 1 days, 2 hours, 2 minuts ----------------FAIL NOT CORRECT

sHOW 283 open mail bad 102 have clic and show link the unsuscribe?
and show only 7 unsuscribes?????.....

Who export bounces this campaing???

Show report maps NOT FOUND

The platform does not take the correct date of the server.
Nice catch, i adjusted this.

The statistics to share not copy the address to send the customer only the sample but no way to copy it.
You can ctrl + a, and ctrl + c in the field.

Show report maps NOT FOUND
We don't show it in that overview.

I disappeared the option to export the bounces client campaigns ... Why? this is fundamental
It's still there, we didn't remove it.

In the customer's account either the map is displayed.

You tell me that this bounce ... but now access to export?
I find this option

Hello,

Where can I download the new version?
On Envato Mailwizz is still 1.3.7.2
I would like to download version 1.3.7.6

I do not have access to Mailwizz Customer. I bought my license on Envato
@twisted1919 @frm.mwz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back