Mailing not sending

Jello

Hello

I've the common problem that after starting a campaign it declares it's sending but really isn't

I've tried

usr/local/bin# /usr//bin/php -q /home/domain.com/public_html/wizz/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns --verbose=1
[2023-05-11 09:40:45] - Starting the work for this batch...
[2023-05-11 09:40:45] - Loading 1 campaigns, starting with offset 0...
[2023-05-11 09:40:45] - No campaign found, stopping.
[2023-05-11 09:40:45] - This cycle completed in 0.00115 seconds and used 0 B of memory!
[2023-05-11 09:40:45] - CPU usage in last minute: 0.01, in last 5 minutes: 0.06, in last 15 minutes: 0.08!

But there is a campaign running? And it claims it 's sending

Also did the following steps

Path to php is correct /usr/bin/php

My cronjobs are

*/20****/usr//bin/php -q /home/domain.com/public_html/wizz/apps/console/console.php feedback-loop-handler > /dev/null 2>&1

*/3****/usr//bin/php -q /home/domain.com/public_html/wizz/apps/console/console.php process-delivery-and-bounce-log > /dev/null 2>&1

00***/usr//bin/php -q /home/domain.com/public_html/wizz/apps/console/console.php hourly > daily > /dev/null 2>&1

*/2****/usr//bin/php -q /home/domain.com/public_html/wizz/apps/console/console.php queue >/dev/null 2>&1

*****/usr//bin/php -q /home/domain.com/public_html/wizz/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns >/dev/null 2>&1

*/2****/usr//bin/php -q /home/domain.com/public_html/wizz/apps/console/console.php send-transactional-emails > /dev/null 2>&1

*/10****/usr//bin/php -q /home/domain.com/public_html/wizz/apps/console/console.php bounce-handler > /dev/null 2>&1

In the backend I've no groups and there is only user active.

Delivery server is confirmed and active same thing for the bounce server.

Can someone help me in the right direction?

I've the common problem that after starting a campaign it declares it's sending but really isn't
Can you pause and then unpause campaign and then try again to send campaign and check what it happens.

Back