mail not sending to my valid mail id's

Wikiprospects

Hi team,
i set a delivery server & run a demo campaign using my own email id's as a list! in that out of 6 emails 2 only got received remaining thing showing this kind of errors in campaign delivery logs.Kindly check this out!

Expected response code 250 but got code "503", with message "503 sender already given " (code: 503) Log data: >> MAIL FROM:<xxxxxxr@xxxxxxxx.com> >> RCPT TO:<xxxxxxx@gmail.com> >> DATA << 503 sender already given !

Expected response code 354 but got an empty response Log data: >> MAIL FROM:<xxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com> >> RCPT TO:<xxxxxxxx@gmail.com> >> DATA !! Expected response code 250/251/252 but got an empty response (code: 0) !!

Expected response code 250 but got code "503", with message "503 sender already given " (code: 503) Log data: >> MAIL FROM:<xxxxxxr@xxxxxxxx.com> >> RCPT TO:<xxxxxxx@gmail.com> >> DATA << 503 sender already given !

Expected response code 354 but got an empty response Log data: >> MAIL FROM:<xxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com> >> RCPT TO:<xxxxxxxx@gmail.com> >> DATA !! Expected response code 250/251/252 but got an empty response (code: 0) !!
This comes directly from your smtp server, so that's where you need to check to see what is going on.
In your server setup Force FROM is set to Always ?

is any changes have to done in that configuration to avoid this error?
Can you tell us which delivery server are you using and you are using SMTP or API ? Please let us to know these details in order to test this.

Hostgator!
Can you check your delivery server and see if is configured correctly ?
This error comes from your delivery server and the best solution is to check there.
If your delivery server has been validated on mailwizz correctly then on our app doesn't exists any issue.
Also if campaign has been sent for two subscribers this proves that the error is not from us but from the delivery server.

it's configured correctly & active state only!
campaign sent for 7 members all of the id's are my own personal id's! out of 7 only 2 only got delivered! remaining showing error!Kindly sort out this!

Back