Mail list Subscription confirmed page not accepting tags

Gore

I am using the custom URL to redirect to as http://[HOMEPAGE]/thankyou
And I get the error as mentioned in the screenshot, the homepage tag is pointing to a perfect url.

What is happening? :(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-24 at 12.12.48 am.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-24 at 12.12.48 am.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 13
My domain url is dynamic because different subdomains -- could you please implement this soon.
Every email subscriber could be coming from a different user on the website so it is important to redirect to the same page :(

I can't really make a separate list per user subdomain, would be really weird :( :(

Thanks man have to implement this 3-4 clients and if it is possible, will be able to buy more licenses for sure.
Will be really awesome if you can make this happen !! :) :)

Thanks a lot, what version would this be ?
Also is there any way to disable welcome email after subscribe ?
I unchecked the option in backend but it still sends the email.

Thanks

@Scott - The screenshot you show there related to customer registration welcome email whereas this discussion is about subscriber welcome email when he subscribes in a list. Makes sense?

@Scott - The screenshot you show there related to customer registration welcome email whereas this discussion is about subscriber welcome email when he subscribes in a list. Makes sense?

Yes that makes sense, just extended my support pack and I guess that takes a little while to update on the forum?

Anyway. I'm having a really hard time finding the option to turn off the welcome email for subscribers.

Back