Mail Campaigns is not delivering

deepakjerry123

Hi Team,
i have watched all videos about Mail Campaigns schedule and i have done all things as per describe in videos but Mail Campaigns is not delivering at time as per i have set also my Cron Jobs is working fine. please help me let me attach Campaigns picture

Attachments

• Campaigns.png
    Campaigns.png
    133.2 KB · Views: 8
  • cron.png
    cron.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 8
i have watched all videos about Mail Campaigns schedule and i have done all things as per describe in videos but Mail Campaigns is not delivering at time as per i have set also my Cron Jobs is working fine. please help me let me attach Campaigns picture
Can you take a look in backend > misc > campaign delivery logs? Does that page load for you to see if new records are being added?

If that does not work, can you look in one of your campaigns that is in sending status and in the overview, click the recipients count and check a few times at different intervals to see if that number changes?

If it does, it means sending happens, you just need to wait so those campaigns will be picked next time when the send-campaigns command runs.

Can you take a look in backend > misc > campaign delivery logs? Does that page load for you to see if new records are being added?

If that does not work, can you look in one of your campaigns that is in sending status and in the overview, click the recipients count and check a few times at different intervals to see if that number changes?

If it does, it means sending happens, you just need to wait so those campaigns will be picked next time when the send-campaigns command runs.
There is notthing

Attachments

• campaigns delivery logs.png
    campaigns delivery logs.png
    44 KB · Views: 6
MailWizz doesn't have a cron job called daily.sh.
So again, are you sure your cron jobs actually work? See Backend > Settings > Cron Jobs History Do you have records there? If you do, can you filter them by send-campaigns and see when it is the last time it ran?

MailWizz doesn't have a cron job called daily.sh.
So again, are you sure your cron jobs actually work? See Backend > Settings > Cron Jobs History Do you have records there? If you do, can you filter them by send-campaigns and see when it is the last time it ran?
only i have named this daily.sh actually it's console.php i named it daily.sh please check attach and in cron jobs history all cron is running fine

Attachments

• daily.png
    daily.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 5
  • jobs history  .png
    jobs history .png
    111.6 KB · Views: 5
Back