Low speed sending

Joel

Good day, I have the problem that whatever settings put, always send 15 mails per minute per season, no longer know what else to try
Any ideas?

@Joel - Are you sure your cron jobs haven't been moved to run on another frequency that the one you have set at install?

No, everything is as it is. With the latest upgrade mailwizz I started with this problem. Send a maximum of 15 mails per minute per campaign.
1 campaign = 15 shipments per minute
2 campaigns = 30 shipments per minute

No, everything is as it is. With the latest upgrade mailwizz I started with this problem. Send a maximum of 15 mails per minute per campaign.
1 campaign = 15 shipments per minute
2 campaigns = 30 shipments per minute
post all your sending settings from respective
customer
customer group
crons
delivery server

add screenshots
I clarify that I have a server with MAWP and 30 IPS
View attachment 2401 View attachment 2402 View attachment 2403
From what you sent, it seems not to be limiting. You could try make the batches smaller, as maybe the dbf server is slow, and try without pcntl, and see how fast normal sending is (should still do more than 1/s). See if you use phpmailer in the common settings and how fast that goes (in my tests swiftmailer is 2.6x slower).

@Joel - if you like, you can PM me with backend login to your app and ssh access to your server so that i can run some tests ;)

I've tried all possible configurations.
Probe 3 servers of different shipping.
And still sending 15 mails per minute per campaign. Any idea what could be the problem?

Back