Looking for freelance support to help run our mailwizz environment in the UK

Steve Mailbuilder

We are a marketing agency in the UK and have managed email marketing services since 2003 under the white label brand Mail Builder. Our original platform was built in house in 2003 and we later moved to the interspire platform in a attempt to keep up with legislation and best practice. Last year we migrated again to MailWizz.

We have our own SMTP server established and it performs well with no blacklisting, low volume throughout of exclusively B2B emails that we are very strict on GDPR and EU Comms Act compliance for our small number of users.

Our most recent campaign scored 9/10 at mail-tester.com the only point dropped down to not having a DKIM signature in place.

As we no longer employ in house developers I am looking to work with a Mailwizz Guru on a freelance contract basis, who can help with design for HTML template creation, but also have the email technical skills to help us maximise the reach of our campaigns and troubleshoot problems that occur.

For example we have one client user, who we add individual employee email addresses to a test list for a pre delivery check and they simply do not receive them! Not in Junk as SPAM just not there. Although Mailwizz confirms them as delivered and the logs support this. They are using Office 365 and exchange server.

This would be the first investigative job I would want to solve, but am looking to form a long term relationship with a resource that can help us grow our Mail Builder service in the UK.

Steve Mailbuilder

We are a marketing agency in the UK and have managed email marketing services since 2003 under the white label brand Mail Builder. Our original platform was built in house in 2003 and we later moved to the interspire platform in a attempt to keep up with legislation and best practice. Last year we migrated again to MailWizz.

We have our own SMTP server established and it performs well with no blacklisting, low volume throughout of exclusively B2B emails that we are very strict on GDPR and EU Comms Act compliance for our small number of users.

Our most recent campaign scored 9/10 at mail-tester.com the only point dropped down to not having a DKIM signature in place.

As we no longer employ in house developers I am looking to work with a Mailwizz Guru on a freelance contract basis, who can help with design for HTML template creation, but also have the email technical skills to help us maximise the reach of our campaigns and troubleshoot problems that occur.

For example we have one client user, who we add individual employee email addresses to a test list for a pre delivery check and they simply do not receive them! Not in Junk as SPAM just not there. Although Mailwizz confirms them as delivered and the logs support this. They are using Office 365 and exchange server.

This would be the first investigative job I would want to solve, but am looking to form a long term relationship with a resource that can help us grow our Mail Builder service in the UK.

Steve Mailbuilder
Sure Steve.
I can help you in this.

Pls check your PM.

Thank you,
Vpul.

Back