Logos Not Showing Up

Brandon

I set the logos in the backend under customization but I'm not seeing any show up in both the backend or customer areas. I deleted my browsers cache but still nothing. I cleared the logos and just added text logos for testing, but those don't show up anywhere either. What could be causing this? Is there a "logo disabled" option somewhere else that I'm missing, or some app caching going on somewhere.

Thank you very much!

Clear cache from MW app > common > runtime > cache

And also from customer/backend > asset > cache

Then try.

Actually clearing the cache won't help.
The customization area is something that we kept from the old mailwizz look, but right now, in the current look, it does nothing.
I kept it in the idea that at some point i'll make it useful again, but for now it doesn't do a thing.

Not a problem. I can do this the old-fashioned manual way, just figured I'd ask first since I saw that customization section.

Actually clearing the cache won't help.
The customization area is something that we kept from the old mailwizz look, but right now, in the current look, it does nothing.
I kept it in the idea that at some point i'll make it useful again, but for now it doesn't do a thing.
When the design change happened it was said there would be some sort of GUI api/interface description so that folks could develop custom themes and make other design-related changes. After the DOI second set is there, this would be urgently needed and perhaps start nice developments by at least a few (if not more). Thx :)

Back