list_subscribers.php

jeroen

Hi,

I translated the file list_subscribers.php into dutch, but its not working correctly, example i translated "Please confirm your subscription" into "bevestig je inschrijving" i saved the file but there's still "Please confirm your subscription" the same thing for the subscribe button i translated "subscribe" in "inschrijven", but still its subscribe. Dutch is the default language, so it should be dutch.

Everything works good before, so i dont know what happend. See the attached files. If i change by every customer the language instead of application default in Dutch it work fine. But then i have to change every customer manualy.

Many Thanks

Jeroen

Attachments

• Naamloos.png
    Naamloos.png
    178.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Naamloossd.png
    Naamloossd.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 13
That is correct, every customer has to select the language that will be used when they use the app.

I understand, but the application default is dutch, so everone how registar should get everything in dutch: This works fine but only somethings as Please confirm your subscription , the subscribe button in IFRAME, Frontname and lastname in the form are still in englisch, i really translated those.
2370-c9f839c615e0e3a4d67872b68c167cf8.jpg

Back