List Upload Issues

Hi,

I uploaded a list of 434,856 emails out of which 433,442 emails were successfully uploaded. But when I checked the numbers on the list page, I saw only 262,490. I don't understand why much of the emails were removed. I attached the screenshots of both the uploaded emails and the report I got.

Please how do I fix this so that the remaining emails can be added to make the 433,442 that were successfully uploaded.

Thank you,
Segun.

Attachments

• uploaded emails.png
    uploaded emails.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 10
  • results.png
    results.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi,

I uploaded a list of 434,856 emails out of which 433,442 emails were successfully uploaded. But when I checked the numbers on the list page, I saw only 262,490. I don't understand why much of the emails were removed. I attached the screenshots of both the uploaded emails and the report I got.

Please how do I fix this so that the remaining emails can be added to make the 433,442 that were successfully uploaded.

Thank you,
Segun.

Hello Segun,

Can you try and create another list, use another browser like Firefox and then upload via Queue method instead?

Also, are you using the latest version of MW?

Thanks

Thanks for your response Kollydaton,

Ok I will do use another browser. No I'm not using the latest version. I see Version 1.9.31 on my dashboard, I will update it then. I just felt it should work without the update.

However please, how do I upload via the Queue method?

Thank you.

You are welcome segunoloye,

Ok, try and upgrade your MW to the latest version and then try with different browser.

Concerning the queue method, you should noticed that option around where you saw the Live Import.

If you are not seeing it, it means you are yet to activate and configure the queue import from the backend.

P.S: Check your PM shortly

Many thanks for your prompt response, really appreciate it. I'm installing firefox already. I'm not seeing it.

Ok I will check.

Many thanks.

For larger imports it would be better to use cli import, to enable this option: Backend > Import/Export > CLI import enabled > Yes and read info for this option pressing info icon.

Screenshot 2021-05-31 at 09.23.14.png

Hello
I have website from there i want to send subscriber to my Mailwizz but my website is only able to send data in the form of http post just like

Can you please guide me how can i setup my mailwizz that are accept lead by https post as mention above
Waiting for your guidance
Thanks

The link you sent is broken I can't see anything there. Please send a link with content so that I can help.

Hello
Above is just an example of link formate that actually want to use to push data from website to mailwiz [ is that possible mailwizz accept data by above posting method ? ]
That actually is my question

Ok, I get it now. Unfortunately, I don't understand how to send data to Mailwizz by http method. The one I know is via form. You get a code from Mailwizz form and paste it on your website. And when subscribers fill your form, then they are subscribed to your list. Perhaps you should start a new thread to ask your question so that more knowledgeable forum members can help you out.

I'm sorry I couldn't help you with that. But if you need help with setting up your form on Mailwizz and copying the code and pasting it on your website to send leads through the form on your website to your Mailwizz list, I can help you with that.

Thanks.

Back