List Subscribers

Evans

Hey guys someone make me understand this please.

I guess one have to run a bulk action to subscribe a list before a campaign is delivered? If this is the case, when the Autoresponder is set to take action after a client subscribes it definitely will say you have already been subscribed. Do i have to unsubscribe them immediately after campaign is sent or what ? I need to understand the trick about this someone help me out. Thanks fams!

I guess one have to run a bulk action to subscribe a list before a campaign is delivered? If this is the case, when the Autoresponder is set to take action after a client subscribes it definitely will say you have already been subscribed. Do i have to unsubscribe them immediately after campaign is sent or what ? I need to understand the trick about this someone help me out. Thanks fams!
Autoresponder will send campaign to those subscribers which subscribe in that list so if one new subscriber will subscribe then campaign will be sent to him. If for subscribers which you want to run this bulk action campaign has been sent previously then for these subscribers campaign will not be sent.

Thank you for the response. Though, the question is when sending a new campaign, and the list of emails settings are unconfirmed or unsubscribe i noticed that the campaign will be sent but not delivered. Unless the emails on the list are set to subscribe. If this is the case, how do i get my new clients to subscribe manually? I hope you understand

Thank you for the response. Though, the question is when sending a new campaign, and the list of emails settings are unconfirmed or unsubscribe i noticed that the campaign will be sent but not delivered. Unless the emails on the list are set to subscribe. If this is the case, how do i get my new clients to subscribe manually? I hope you understand
If your subscribers are unconfirmed that means subscribers not confirm his email address if is unsubscribed that means subscriber unsubscribed from that list in another campaign sent to them.

You can confirm all subscribers run bulk action and then send campaign and this will send to all subscribed subscribers. Also in lists settings you have option: Opt in set this to Single-opt-in and when subscriber subscribe in your list this will be set as subscribed and confirmation email will not be sent.

I understand you completely. I'm sure you misunderstood my question. Take for instance the list is to run a cold email marketing campaign. Which means the list is to be sent to generated emails for them to manually subscribe. But it will not deliver if i don't set these emails to subscribed in the list settings. How do i get them delivered in the unsubscribe mood.

Back