List Segments

ejspyv

Hello,
I am looking for some help in creating a list segment. Are there any tutorials out there? Couple questions:

1. I am trying to create a list segment for any emails from a specific campaign that were not open to be sent to the email again. For the field, I think I put " number of opens" what do I put for the operator and value? Can you explain the operator and value?

2. I would like the email to be sent the next day to the people that did not open it the first time. for time value does 1 equate to 1 day?

3. What do I put for comparison?

4. for the campaign section is there a way to have a specific campaign go to this list segemnt?

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    68.9 KB · Views: 27
1. I am trying to create a list segment for any emails from a specific campaign that were not open to be sent to the email again. For the field, I think I put " number of opens" what do I put for the operator and value? Can you explain the operator and value?
Depends which have in custom field selected, for example if "number of opens" is a number which has been incremented when subscriber opens campaign then simple compare with current value from that field using: "is great that" or "is less that"

2. I would like the email to be sent the next day to the people that did not open it the first time. for time value does 1 equate to 1 day?
For this you need to select Comparison > Greater that

4. for the campaign section is there a way to have a specific campaign go to this list segemnt?
In Campaign > details you can select segment.

Hi, Ok just so I am clear if I am trying to send emails to a list segment that has not opened the campaign yet. Anyway you can show me a screenshot of what I need to do when creating the list segment?

If I am trying to just send an email to the people on the email list who did not open the campaign, do I need to have anything in the custom fields section?

IF so based on the screenshot do I have it correct what do I put as the value? What does the value represent?
For the campaign section if I want an email sent the next day for all non-opens do I have that correct?

Hi, Ok just so I am clear if I am trying to send emails to a list segment that has not opened the campaign yet. Anyway you can show me a screenshot of what I need to do when creating the list segment?
Follow this scenario and adapt to your case:

In list i have a custom tag number of opens with default value 0, see bellow picture:
Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 09.40.27.png

when i create campaign i select to populate this custom tag when subscriber open campaign with another value, for example with 1

Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 09.44.10.png

I create a segment to target subscribers which open campaign:

Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 09.47.32.png

Thank you I will follow your scenario. Is list segment good for subscribers who do not open my emails? If so is the above scenario similar for emails that have not been opened? Can you show me a scenario on how I would do a list segment for all non-open emails? Or is Autoresponders better to use to send for everyone who has not opened the email campaign?

Thank you I will follow your scenario. Is list segment good for subscribers who do not open my emails? If so is the above scenario similar for emails that have not been opened? Can you show me a scenario on how I would do a list segment for all non-open emails?
For not opens you need to use operator: is not

Or is Autoresponders better to use to send for everyone who has not opened the email campaign?
Also in regular campaigns you have that option to send campaign only to open/unopen in campaign > setup > show more options

Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 11.31.26.png

Oh wow I did not know that I was able to send to all unopened emails in a campaign. So I just go back to the campaign "copy it" then select send this campaign to all un-opens? Will try this for sure. I am also going to still try the list segment, it's just a bit more confusing. :)

Thank you!!

Back