List Hygiene Extension

Hi,

I see that mailwizz has number of extensions at codecanyon for list hygiene activities like bulkemailchecker.com, emaillistverify.com, kickbox.io. Do we have any feedback that which of these is the best solution.

Also can this feature be controlled from backend. For example if I want to enable it for customer A but disable for customer B. Would they need their own account with cleaning providers or would I need to buy the credit and add my details in backend so that customers can use it.

Thanks,
Sandeep.

I would suggest that you shouldn't let your users have any of these. You should make them perform (or do it for them) proper list hygiene, which will involve removing bounces properly and removing the inactive subscribers from the lists.

You only really need these services if you're purchasing lists, and you should be careful about letting your clients import purchased lists.

Hi,

I see that mailwizz has number of extensions at codecanyon for list hygiene activities like bulkemailchecker.com, emaillistverify.com, kickbox.io. Do we have any feedback that which of these is the best solution.

Also can this feature be controlled from backend. For example if I want to enable it for customer A but disable for customer B. Would they need their own account with cleaning providers or would I need to buy the credit and add my details in backend so that customers can use it.

Thanks,
Sandeep.
Adding to the above, you will find reviews of these and many others in the third party section of the forum.
Also, ideally use them for sign-ups when new subscribers opt-in via web forms, but be aware that they are not all and not always as quick as one needs them to be for the sign-up processes.

ok got it. Looks like the use case for this extension is different. I was thinking to sell these cleaning services to my client so that they can pay me and avail the service from within their Mailwizz customer account.

ok got it. Looks like the use case for this extension is different. I was thinking to sell these cleaning services to my client so that they can pay me and avail the service from within their Mailwizz customer account.
Yes, you can do that too :)

BTW, does any one know how can we develop our own list cleaning service ? Removal of duplicates, wrong syntax, roles is easy. But how to go about removal of spam traps and non existing email addresses ?

BTW, does any one know how can we develop our own list cleaning service ? Removal of duplicates, wrong syntax, roles is easy. But how to go about removal of spam traps and non existing email addresses ?
Please use the search, of google and the forum, this has been discussed before, and you will find examples, but you will need quite an infrastructure for it. Spam traps you will never be able to clean out, since there are millions of new ones per day.

Back