Links in Plain Text Mails are CAPITALIZED and do not work


Hi there,

I have a strange issue. In the plain text version of the emails links are replaced with the MW tracking link,
but they are capitalized, look like this:
and they do not work
Links that should go to my blog articles go to an "object not found" error page
and the unsubscribe link goes to a 404 error page

I have no idea why this is so and what to do about it.

For info, I have mw hosted on a VPS server with ssh access, no cpanel, Centos6 64b


Active Member
i noticed that too. I don't send much emails. I usually have to replace those urls in the txt version. and I did know they cause 404 error.
not sure why this is happening also.