Latest update - how to install?

From backend - make site offline first.

Extract zip files.

Replace files from Update folder.

Then update from browser or command line with update command.

For some reason, I can't upgrade. Dashboard just reloads and goes back to backend/index.php/dashboard/index
No errors at all..

Any ideas?

For some reason, I can't upgrade. Dashboard just reloads and goes back to backend/index.php/dashboard/index
No errors at all..

Any ideas?
is that after following all instructions incl info from kb?
stopped all campaigns, took app offline, copied all contents of update folder over all contents of mwz folder, then run console update command?

that's right! From the UI it just reloads and from cli it says it's already the latest version.

that's right! From the UI it just reloads and from cli it says it's already the latest version.
then clear all caches
even restart apache if need be
also, reset URLs in backend if you can get there (back and forth one time re 'clean' URLs)

No, thank you.

I just upgraded the php from 7.0.9 to 7.0.13 and it worked...
that doesnt make sense to me but I wont dig what was wrong...
probably some php backward compatibility, as it works fine on PHP Version : 5.6.24 (one of the more stable / compatible versions)

I have the same problem. Tried clearing cache, using a different browser, but still just get the screen refreshing after clicking "Start Update Process". No errors. I also tried the command line SSH but get: /usr/bin/php: No such file or directory

Not sure how to proceed. Thanks for any assistance.

Back