Large Volume Mailers: What is the ideal server required to push 10M/day ??

dante

Hey guys,

I just want to know what kind of MW host server will I be needing if I want to push 10m/day.

Mainly I need to speed up database import speed to say 10k/sec(or more ofc the faster the better) and all the other etc mailwizz functions.

I have enabled geoip opener and clicker tool as well so I guess that will eat some good ram and processor speed every time I use it.

What do you think of the following dedicated specs for these tasks?

• Intel® Core™ i7-6700 Quad-Core(HyperThreading tech.)
  • RAM: 64 GB DDR4
  • Hard Drive: 2 x 500 GB SATA 6 Gb/s SSD
  • (Software-RAID 1)
  • Connection: 1 GBit/s-Port
  • Guaranteed bandwidth: 1 GBit/s
  • Backup space: 100 GB
  • Traffic: 30 TB *
Is this setup enough/overkill?

Remember I only want to host the MW app and all the delivery server etc will be different servers.

Hey guys,

I just want to know what kind of MW host server will I be needing if I want to push 10m/day.

Mainly I need to speed up database import speed to say 10k/sec(or more ofc the faster the better) and all the other etc mailwizz functions.

I have enabled geoip opener and clicker tool as well so I guess that will eat some good ram and processor speed every time I use it.

What do you think of the following dedicated specs for these tasks?

• Intel® Core™ i7-6700 Quad-Core(HyperThreading tech.)
  • RAM: 64 GB DDR4
  • Hard Drive: 2 x 500 GB SATA 6 Gb/s SSD
  • (Software-RAID 1)
  • Connection: 1 GBit/s-Port
  • Guaranteed bandwidth: 1 GBit/s
  • Backup space: 100 GB
  • Traffic: 30 TB *
Is this setup enough/overkill?

Remember I only want to host the MW app and all the delivery server etc will be different servers.
That mentioned server can do more, but the dbf might be good on another server next to it.
Also, if DS are elsewhere, this can slow down things due to latency.

That mentioned server can do more, but the dbf might be good on another server next to it.
Also, if DS are elsewhere, this can slow down things due to latency.
Thanks for the answer :)

What do you mean by "dbf"? database function?
and what is DS?

Thanks

Thanks for the answer :)

What do you mean by "dbf"? database function?
and what is DS?

Thanks
DBF is DataBaseFile which can also generally be used for all related to DB, DBMS, etc

DS is Delivery Server (a short that is oft in mwz code or links)

DBF is DataBaseFile which can also generally be used for all related to DB, DBMS, etc

DS is Delivery Server (a short that is oft in mwz code or links)
Oh i see.

So you mean DS should be from same company or should be in same location regardless of company?

I see, btw what will it slow? Interface response/load time?
The sending itself, since mwz will offload slower into the smtp/mta (which is what you have on another server if your mwz server is not sending from its own IPs).

Back