Landing Pages - New Upcoming Feature in MailWizz 2.3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,

I am really happy to announce a huge upcoming feature in MailWizz, Landing Pages.

We created this feature after we got quite a number of requests during the years and it took us almost a year of work to reach a stage where we're feeling confident to include it in MailWizz.

Once we release v2.3.0, you will be able to create beautiful Landing Pages in MailWizz.
Forget about paying 3rd-party services for landing pages, you will be able to get this functionality for free, in MailWizz!

We also created a video explaining the feature, hopefully it will help you understand it better:

Huge thanks to @ghimes and @laurentiu for working tirelessly on this feature, really, they went above and beyond!

We will release this feature in MailWizz 2.3.0, which should be the next release after the upcoming v2.2.17, if everything works well, so at most a month.

Thank you!

This is great thank you so much, how much of our hosting resources will be taken by this do we need to upgrade our servers?

Last edited:
Wow, this is really cool. Thanks!!

Wondering if this type of sophistication could not also be added to a desperately needed built-in email builder. Somehow I would consider this a priority (apologies if I've missed a previous announcement about that). I know there are a couple of 3rd party add-ons floating about, but they are all a bit buggy and sub-par imho.

Wondering if this type of sophistication could not also be added to a desperately needed built-in email builder. Somehow I would consider this a priority (apologies if I've missed a previous announcement about that). I know there are a couple of 3rd party add-ons floating about, but they are all a bit buggy and sub-par imho.
We are about to add the Stripo email template builder.

Cosmin

OMG that's the most exciting news I've had in a long time. Fantastic!!
I hope it's not going to add to the cost. I know Stripo isn't cheap, but we're already paying for a PRO account. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back