Issue with RSS to email

Andy Whitlow

New Member
I setup RSS to email campaign and the subject is passing perfectly everytime. For some reason the body is working about 90% of the time but the other 10% it's emailing blank message.

I sent a test to my seeds list of 400 emails. 40 of the emails I received did not have anything in the body.

Anybody else facing this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Andy
 
Top