Is there any way to edit the email content for paused campaigns?

mwjim

It doesn't seem like there's a way to edit the email for a current outgoing campaign.

Since we have to start a new one, is there a way to easily not send to ones recently sent?

Also, marking the previous campaign at 5% send as "Mark as sent" will it continue sending or just mark it as done at 5%?

The table in that page, which shows you the info, it is scrollable to the left, so do that and after the Unsubs column, you should see the Options column. You also have that "Toggle columns" option to decide what columns you view, which allows you to customize the way the grid looks.

Wow that's so challenging to find, we had 2 people looked all over the app and couldn't find it: (there needs to be a right arrow or something indicating there's more.. or have the horizontal scrollbar visible.

But looks like there are missing options? (or maybe additional options are only available in paused campaigns?)

The design needs to show obviously there are more columns to the right, this is definitely a design issue that can make it plain obvious that there are more columns.
1594281889912.png

Last edited:
missing options: I went to look both in customer perspective and admin perspective.. the same thing
admin perspective:
1594307288420.png

needs to show obviously there are more columns to the right: that's easy, have the right border expand to the end of the grid (that's what's making people think it ends here -- also the horizontal scrollbar may become visible)
1594307199027.png

Last edited:
missing options: I went to look both in customer perspective and admin perspective.. the same thing
admin perspective:
You cannot edit campaigns that are marked as Sent. That option appear only for campaigns with status paused, pending-sending, draft.

@twisted1919 can we expand the right border until the grid ends?
1594307199027.png

I am not sure if i am okay with doing that, the page would look super weird. I'll see if i can find another way to thi, maybe a hint in the page, some bi-directional arrows on top of the grid or something.

I don't think it'd look bad at all, but what it is now.. is really not useful. Things need to be plain obvious.. this is just one of the design decision of MW that can be improved. There are so many other design choices that would improve the UX. It has amazing functionality.. but some of the design choices could really use a UX expert! A world without MW would not be great, but it can be SO much more :D

If there's more than one question regarding the same design choice, there is something that can be done to improve it.

Love what you've done, but want to love it more :)

Back