Is there a way to import an unsubscribe list to prevent future import subscriptions?

mwjim

So I have a list of 5k unsubscribe emails I'd like us to prevent from importing in in the future.. is this possible with MailWizz? Sort of a negative list to prevent emails from being added in again?

you can add them in black list or suppression list & if you want to make sure that these subscriber not uploaded in future then you should upload them as a blacklist.

It looks like blacklist can only be added globally, can the customer end add their own blacklist that would only affect their account? If so, how?

Yes, you can do this at customer End too.
Go to Backend>setting>customer>List >Use own blacklist> Yes at drop down (make sure you did not create any customer group bt if so then you need to do this at customer group)
then setup cron at Backend >Setting>Import/Export > enable "Cli Import" & "Email blacklist CLI import enabled " to YES and configure there CRON value at server.
then you rock !

Woohoo thank you for this! I see the blacklist & suppression list on the customer end now! Just need to cron it and we're good.

It looks like blacklist can only be added globally, can the customer end add their own blacklist that would only affect their account? If so, how?
If you add in Backend - Blacklist - then when your customer import that will imported into their account.

Dear all,

Does this method allow the automatic addition of these blacklisted client emails?
Will this apply to all new customers?

Best regards

Back