Is it possible to import list from command line?

76uk

Hi @twisted1919

Getting frustrated here..
Just migrated to a new server and keep getting internal server error with apache when importing list.. Now using nginx and I keep getting connection lost.. Not sure why, but I've increased max execution time, max post size, memory limit and so on in php.ini

Is it possible to import list from command line? If so, then how to do that?
Really need your help man...

Thanks!

There's no command line importer...But i am sure we can make the one from web work just fine.
What are your import settings in Backend -> Settings -> Import/Export ?

I just split txt file into files with 100000 line each..
got nginx 413 error - request entity too large

For anyone out there having the same issue..

I use Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS with webmin+virtualmin and found out that each virtual server has its own php.ini file located at /home/user/etc/php.ini. I think that's why I keep getting connection lost even I've changed php.ini located at /etc/php5/fpm/php.ini

I hope this helps.

Anyway thanks @twisted1919

@76uk - Also setting "Import at once: 100000" is not the right thing to do.
Mailwizz import runs in batches, so having 1k instead of 100k makes more sense as it doesn't overload the server and produces unexpected results as this one.

I'm also getting a similar error but it is when I am saving a template in the campaign wizard only. Here is the exact error:
Request Entity Too Large
The requested resource
/customer/index.php/campaigns/cz091wdsd1112/template
does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

I'm also getting a similar error but it is when I am saving a template in the campaign wizard only. Here is the exact error:
Request Entity Too Large
The requested resource
/customer/index.php/campaigns/cz091wdsd1112/template
does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.
This is something related to your web server, here's the fix after a google search https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/linux-unix-bsd-nginx-413-request-entity-too-large/

Back