IP rotation

kiaa

If I buy multipe IPs from VPS server - can these be used and rotated through mailwizz ?
I have 2 IPs with ovhcloud - so how will they be rotated ? - meaning will one campaign in mailwizz use the 2 IPs by rotating from one to other or is it case that its 1 campaign = use of 1 IP only

Last edited:

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
If you add those IPs as SMTP servers inside MailWizz, the configure those SMTP servers to have quotas, probabilities, etc, then MailWizz will rotate between them.

If I buy multipe IPs from VPS server - can these be used and rotated through mailwizz ?
I have 2 IPs with ovhcloud - so how will they be rotated ? - meaning will one campaign in mailwizz use the 2 IPs by rotating from one to other or is it case that its 1 campaign = use of 1 IP only
Mailwizz rotating SMTP delivery Server not IP side, So you would be either rotate it through your VPS server or create 2 SMTP (per IP each) in your VPS and add them in Mailwizz.
VPS will rotate IPs and Mailwizz will rotate your SMTP (in case you have 2 SMTP configured in MailWizz.