IP rotation

kiaa

If I buy multipe IPs from VPS server - can these be used and rotated through mailwizz ?
I have 2 IPs with ovhcloud - so how will they be rotated ? - meaning will one campaign in mailwizz use the 2 IPs by rotating from one to other or is it case that its 1 campaign = use of 1 IP only

Last edited:
If you add those IPs as SMTP servers inside MailWizz, the configure those SMTP servers to have quotas, probabilities, etc, then MailWizz will rotate between them.

If I buy multipe IPs from VPS server - can these be used and rotated through mailwizz ?
I have 2 IPs with ovhcloud - so how will they be rotated ? - meaning will one campaign in mailwizz use the 2 IPs by rotating from one to other or is it case that its 1 campaign = use of 1 IP only
Mailwizz rotating SMTP delivery Server not IP side, So you would be either rotate it through your VPS server or create 2 SMTP (per IP each) in your VPS and add them in Mailwizz.
VPS will rotate IPs and Mailwizz will rotate your SMTP (in case you have 2 SMTP configured in MailWizz.

Back